How to Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness Without Taking Painkillers, & Without Risking Surgery
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons
Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off chronic Back pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with Dr. Jesse at our South Tampa Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest - ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio - Physio is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy with Dr. Jesse at PhysioCare Spine & Sport (South Tampa) can help you live with less Back pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physiotherapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist Help You
Get Rid of Your Back Pain In The Next Few Days?”
1. We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
2. We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
3. Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
4. We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
5. We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
6. We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery - and painful injections
7. We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
8. We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
9. We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
10. We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”...
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About PhysioCare Spine & Sport